Pousadela Village, Lda is a tourist village situated next to Peneda-Gerês National Park, with a breathtaking view over the Cávado river reservoir, where you can enjoy the calm and serenity of the surrounding nature.
The privileged location results in a greater concern for environmental sustainability, aiming at minimizing the environmental impacts associated with its activities, fostering environmental protection, pollution prevention, biodiversity protection and sustainable use of resources.
The Environmental Management System, based on the standard NP EN ISO 14001: 2015, implemented in Pousadela Village, Lda aims to:
- Comply with environment-related compliance obligations;
- Manage environmental risks and impacts to mitigate them, if possible, in normal situations, emergency, accident or catastrophe;
- Apply proper management of waste generated, minimizing their production and giving them the appropriate final destination;
- Work with our suppliers to look for sustainable working methods;
- Managing energy and water consumption, essentially those from non-renewable sources;
- Ensure the continuous training of employees, encouraging accountability, teamwork and awareness of environmental issues;
- Continuously improve the Environmental Management System by setting goals and objectives and evaluating its performance and compliance.
In view of this Environmental Policy, the responsibility for its implementation is attributed to all employees of Pousadela Village, Lda, with the support of the Administration and the commitment of all.